Nutrition Seminar Video – Diets Don’t Work!
We understand that coming to seminars in the Club at a set time isn’t always easy, so as part of our 2023 Wellness Week we have made a video of our popular Nutrition Seminar “Diets Don’t Work. There is a Better Way” so that all members will be able to access it online . It can then be watched and digested below at a convenient time.
The seminar covers:
- Why “diets” don’t work and how to make sustainable changes that will work for you.
- Understanding “habits” – what they do and how you can make them work for you.
- How to make change happen and, more importantly, how to sustain it.
- What simple things you can do straight away to move you in the direction you want to go.
The seminar is suitable for anyone who wants to:
- Try to manage their weight in a way that is sustainable for the long term.
- Understand why they might have struggled with diets in the past.
- Develop a better relationship with food and eat more healthily.
- Get some practical tips on how to make changes and develop good eating habits that will last.
If after watching the seminar you have any questions or there’s anything you like to discuss please do get in touch via [email protected]. Members can book a free 20 minute nutrition consultation which provides an opportunity to discuss anything nutrition related. This can be booked through the email address above.
We hope you find it helpful
If the video resonates with you and you would like someone to support your journey towards a healthier, fitter lifestyle and to have a better relationship with food, using the methodologies, mindsets and tools mentioned in the seminar, please take a look at our Nutrition course – Master the fundamentals of healthy eating in just 16 weeks.BACK TO INFO HUB
If you’d like to ask some questions before signing up, members can book a free 20 minute nutrition consultation with Coach Ann Towers. Booking can be made in the Club at Reception or on 01234 60711 or by emailing [email protected]