Club Towers Creche to Re-Open
We know how important it is for many of our members to be able to drop your little ones off in the Creche and get the opportunity to enjoy your favourite class or simply get some rest and relaxation in the Club! We are, therefore, pleased to announce that we are going to re-open our creche from September 7th.
There are several changes, however, for you to be aware of:
We are not going to be opening on Saturdays initially but plan to open from Monday – Friday between 9am – 1pm.
Whether or not we open every day on any given week will, however, be determined by bookings. If we do not have any bookings, we will close the creche. All members must therefore, pre-book their children into the creche. If you do try to book on the day please note that there is a chance you may either not get in (numbers will be reduced) if we are full or conversely if we had no pre-bookings the creche will be closed.
Fees and changes to booking procedures
To help us plan our Creche staffing and opening times we are introducing the option to book up in advance for the whole half term. For our members this will give a few advantages:
- The cost will reduce to £4.50 per session.
- You will guarantee a place in the Creche for your selected day and time.
- You will retain some flexibility over moving your sessions. For example, if you have a Tuesday session booked in 4 weeks’ time but find you need to move that session to a Friday that week this will be possible if space allows.
Please note the fee for ad hoc bookings will increase to £6 per hour.
Changes to our Creche Operations
As with all our activities in the Club we are taking safety measures very seriously and along with all our normal policies in the Creche we have put the following additional procedures in place:
- The toys in use will be changed every session and regularly sanitised during the hour.
- We ask parents to not arrive with your child early for the session.
- Please do not bring your child if they are feeling unwell or have any symptoms. We will be checking the temperature of children and parents dropping off before each session as an extra precaution.
- All staff will also have had their temperature checked before they start work.
- The number of children permitted within the creche at one time will be restricted to 6.
If you have any questions about the creche or would like further information please email Amy.Moffat@clubtowers.com
We look forward to welcoming you all back to the creche.
Creche ManagerBACK TO NEWS