Want to go to Wimbledon in 2019?
If you want the chance to go to Wimbledon next year, then you need to act now! By becoming a British Tennis Member (BTM) you can opt into the ballots and give yourself maximum chance to obtain tickets. There are two ballots:
- One central ballot run by the LTA.
- Our own Club ballot. At Club Towers we get allocated a number of pairs of tickets.
The important point to note is that the number of tickets we get allocated depends on the number of British Tennis Members (BTMs) we have within our own Club membership. These BTMs must have selected “Club Towers” as their venue, and opted in to the ballot. This “opt in” has to be done every year!
So, to maximise your chances of getting tickets, here is what you need to do:
If you are not yet a British Tennis Member:
- Log onto www.lta.org.uk/member
- Decide on whether you want to join BTM lite (free) or choose team membership (£20) and click on the relevant membership.
- Fill in the details required and opt in for 2019 ballots making sure you put Towers Health & Racquets Club down as your venue.
- You will be emailed to confirm your registration and given a BTM number.
- Sit back and you may be lucky and win a pair of tickets in one of the ballots
If you are already a British Tennis member:
- Log in to your LTA page. Go to https://www.lta.org.uk/member/login/ and sign in.
- Click on your initials in the top right corner and then click on “Members Home”
- Scroll down to Wimbledon Ballot and click on ‘Find out more’
- Follow instructions to opt in.
- Go back to “Members Home” page.
- At the top of the page click on “Personal Details” and “Your Venues”.
- If Towers Health & Racquets Club is not listed as one of your venues, please add it.
If you are struggling with the on-line process or want to do this by phone then please call the LTA on 020 8487 7000 and ask for British Tennis Membership for Wimbledon Ballots and they will put you through to someone who can help.
If you have any problems, you can always speak to me – Nick Boys – at the Club.
Don’t forget if your children are also racquets members they can also get a British Tennis membership and opt into the ballot.
Good luck in the ballots!!
NickBACK TO NEWS