Table Tennis at Club Towers
At the weekends we get out our table tennis table on one of the squash courts for our racquets members.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Saturday & Sunday, 2– 8pm
- Bookable in 45-minute slots
- 1 slot per member per week
- Sessions must be booked at Reception or on 01234 607111
- Please bring your own balls & bats.
- No more than 2 players at any time, unless in the same family.
- All junior members under 11 to be accompanied by a parent /guardian. Age 12 and up can play by themselves as long as parents/guardians remain in the Club and Reception have been told.
- Balls should be washed regularly to minimise risk.
- No handshaking/slapping hands, virtual high fives all round at the minute!
- Please don’t breathe on the bat or ball to clean it and don’t wipe your hands on the table.
- Clean, non-marking, indoor footwear must be worn (no black soles).
We are hoping to re-start a table tennis league, if you are interested please sign up on the sheet on the board in the squash corridor.