We are looking to recruit exceptional Studio Instructors to deliver the best in Les Mills and Freestyle Fitness Classes. We will have three dedicated studios, all kitted out to a high standard, running Les Mills and Freestyle classes – one high energy/impact, one mind/body/holistic and one group cycle studio.
Towers Health and Racquets Club is a brand new facility currently being built in Bedford, and due to open in March 2017. The club will be a high-end facility and we plan to make it the leading health club and racquets facility in Bedfordshire.
Location: Bedford, United Kingdom
Contracted terms: Instructors will be self-employed
Salary: from £23.00 per hour depending on class type
Benefits: Instructors can work towards ‘Gold’ instructor status, giving benefits such as paid holiday, food and beverage discount, club membership and increased rate of pay.
Reporting to the Studio Coordinator your role will be to:
- Deliver a safe and effective workout to our members.
- Keep up to date with your training and knowledge of the industry to provide the best experience possible.
- Work as a team in supporting your fellow instructors with cover/holidays where possible.
- Maintaining high levels of customer care at all times within the studios.
- Contribute to the overall member experience, helping to promote the Club’s ethos and effectively “sell” the club to potential and existing members.
Candidates must have a proven track record of delivering Group Exercise Classes. We are looking for instructors with some of the following skills and qualifications:
- Exercise to music qualification (where applicable).
- Les Mills qualified – initially we are looking for Body Pump, Body Combat, Body Attack, GRIT Series and CXWorx.
- Freestyle ready – LBT, Bootcamp, Junior/Family Bootcamp/HIIT.
- Zumba qualified.
- Group Cycle/Spin qualified.
- Yoga (all disciplines will be considered).
- Pilates qualified.
In addition, all instructors will be expected to:
- Present a professional and healthy image.
- Demonstrate energy and resilience.
- Have a customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality.
- Demonstrate a passion for health and fitness.
We will be holding an Instructor Recruitment open day on Sunday 8th January 2017 from 11am to 4pm at our onsite Membership Cabin with our Fitness Manager and Studio Coordinator.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to our Studio Coordinator at [email protected] to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: 30th December 2016BACK TO NEWS