More Classes Added to the Region’s Biggest Group-Ex Programme
This week we have added a number of new classes to our group exercise programme to help ensure there are sufficient spaces during our busiest periods. Most of the new classes will start w/c 18th March. Details are as follows:
Monday 1.30-2.30pm Hatha Yoga
Monday 6.00-7.00pm Body Pump
Friday 11.00-12.00pm Pilates (starts w/c 25th March)
Saturday 7.45-8.30am Body Pump Express
Saturday 2.00-3.00pm Yoga
There have been a few other changes, with Monday’s LBT class moving to Tuesday to replace Body Step, and the Weds morning Body Step being replaced by Body Combat.
We often get asked by members how our programme compares to other local Clubs, so we thought we would take a closer look.
Our winter programme now comprises 119 classes each week (slightly fewer in summer), which is the biggest group exercise programme in the region. If we compare this:
- No other Bedford venue offers more than 100 classes/week, despite a number of them (e.g. Fitness First) reporting more members than we have.
- David Lloyd Milton Keynes offers more instructor-led classes than us but has more than twice as many members. We offer significantly more “classes per member”.
- We now offer 38 holistic classes per week (yoga, Pilates and Body Balance). This is almost identical to David Lloyd MK (39), with only half the membership.
- No other Bedford venue offers more than 25 holistic classes.
- We offer more spin classes than any other Bedford venue, and more than David Lloyd MK.
We are committed to continue to offer the best and most comprehensive group exercise programme in the local area, so that we provide excellent value to our members.BACK TO NEWS