How to Play Squash / Racketball Safely Talk – 2nd March
Join Steve Barlow (Level 4 England Squash Coach) and fellow members for an overview and lively talk on how to play squash or racketball safely. Come and join the discussion and learn from the master too! Spaces are limited so get your ticket early.
Thursday 2nd March – 7pm to 8pm
£5, to include a free beer, soft drink or glass of wine on arrival.
Who should attend?
Players of all standards but especially useful to beginners and intermediate level players.
- to explain the principles of how to rally safely
- to cover the distinctions between a ‘Let’ and a ‘Stroke’ – with examples explained
- to ask – When to stop a rally? Why should we stop?
- To explain the marker’s line of thinking.
- To show on court scenarios.
- To provide an opportunity to ask questions.
To find out more please email Steve Adams on email@example.com or places can be booked at Reception now.