Food and Beverage Staff Recruitment Day
Due to popular demand, a second Recruitment Day will take place on Tuesday, 24th of January 2017. Appointment only between 10:30am and 2:30pm.
We are looking to recruit food and beverage staff capable of delivering the best service and experience for our members in the bar & café area.
Towers Health and Racquets Club is a brand new facility currently being built in Bedford, and due to open in March 2017. The club will be a high-end facility and we plan to make it the leading health club and racquets facility in Bedfordshire.
Location: Bedford, United Kingdom.
Contracted terms: Part-time and full-time positions available.
Salary: Competitive salaries.
Benefits: Extensive additional benefits.
We are looking to recruit for a variety of roles ranging from a department supervisor, to full-time and part-time bar and café staff. Successful applicants will report to the Food and Beverage Manager and be expected to:
- Deliver service excellence.
- Prepare and serve fresh food, coffee, and alcoholic beverages to a high standard.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
- Maintain an excellent standard of food hygiene in the department.
- Demonstrate knowledge and a passion for all areas of the Club.
- Complete training programmes as required.
- Be over the age of 18, due to the sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Show a friendly and enthusiastic demeanour.
- Demonstrate an interest in food and drink.
- Work well as part of a team as well as individually.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have strong numerical skills.
- Be motivated to work under pressure as well as during quiet periods.
- Ideally have past Bar, Kitchen or Café experience but this is not necessarily required as full training will be given as part of the role.
Please apply in confidence with your CV and a covering letter to our Food and Beverage Manager at Jake.Kwan@clubtowers.com to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: Monday, 23rd of January 2017.
BACK TO NEWS