Competition – When will we meet again?
Want to win free membership for a year and help your local NHS hospital at the same time? This is your opportunity to do just that. How are your powers of prediction?
We are looking past the current crisis and forward to the day when we re-open our doors – it will be an exciting time! But when will this be? We want you to predict the date and try to win!
At the same time, you will be helping the wonderful team at Bedford Hospital who deserve our heartfelt thanks and support during this dreadful crisis. We never know when we might be relying on them!
How to Enter
- Decide which day you think we will re-open our doors to our paying members.
- Make a minimum £20 donation to your local Bedford NHS hospital through Bedford Hospital Charity & Friends via our Virgin Money Giving page. Don’t forget to add your name or a reference (see below). Note, as it is a competition, you can NOT claim Gift Aid on your donation.
- Email [email protected] with your prediction, the date & reference of your donation, and your contact details.
It is that simple!
Entries will close at the end of April. Once we have a confirmed date of re-opening, any correct entries will be collated and a draw made for the prize winner.
Further Details and Terms & Conditions
- When you make your donation, please either state your name or give your initials and any number (e.g. MT123) as a reference if you wish to remain anonymous.
- The winning date is the first date when paying members are able to use the Club for the first time. This may NOT be the date when any lock-down is ended, as we may need some days to get the Club ready for action. Senior club management will decide the date and will not have access to the draw entries. Club Towers staff may not enter.
- Only one entry per person. You can, of course, donate more than £20 per entry!
- Over 18s only please.
- The prize will be full, peak-time membership of the Club (including racquets) – currently worth over £1,000. The winner can use the membership themselves or give it away to friends/family.
- Closing date: midnight on 30th April. This date may be extended if there is no end to the lockdown in sight.
- If no-one guesses the correct date, the nearest prediction will be the winner.
- If there are a number of correct predictions, anyone making such a correct prediction will be able to come and witness the draw for the overall winner.
Management decisions on all of the above will be finalBACK TO NEWS