Club Towers Creche 2021
Our creche is open weekday mornings from 9am to 1pm, and accepts children over 3 months old. It can be booked on our app, by calling the Reception Team on 01234 607111 or directly with the Creche team, a week in advance on a first come, first served basis and is very popular with Mums and Dads alike. So, drop your youngsters off, make some well earned time for you and come and enjoy some exercise, or simply take the chance to relax and unwind in the spa or over a coffee.
- Sessions are £6 per hour
- There is a discounted rate of £4.50 for block bookings.
- Payment should be made at the time of booking.
- Children need to be members to of the Club as do parents to book. Our membership information can be found here.
- We do ask parents to remain in the Club for the sessions.
As with all our activities in the Club we are taking safety measures very seriously and along with all our normal policies in the Creche we have put the following additional procedures in place:
- The toys in use will be changed every session and regularly sanitised during the hour.
- We ask parents to not arrive with your child early for the session.
- Please do not bring your child if they are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- All staff will also have had their temperature checked before they start work.
- The number of children permitted within the creche at one time will be restricted to 6.
Meet the Team
We have three experienced childcare professionals running the Creche, Toni, Rosie and Lucy.
Toni is a much loved part of the Creche with over thirteen years experience working with children, including nine years in a local lower school as a teaching assistant and also 1:1, with children in several year groups. She has a level 3 diploma for children and young people’s workforce (QCF) and has been doing a fantastic job looking after children in the Creche for the last three years.
Rosie graduated from Canterbury Christchurch university with a first class degree in early years childcare and has been working in the industry ever since. Most recently she worked as Deputy Manager at the Inn Farm nursery before taking maternity leave after the birth of her child. We are delighted to have her on board as a full time member of our Creche team and she cannot wait to get started and meet all the children.
Lucy is another very experienced level 3 qualified child care professional. She has worked in pre-schools, nurseries and most recently as a child minder. She joins the team in a part time role but we are sure will get to meet all of our youngest members in the Creche soon enough.
We want all children to enjoy spending time with us at the Creche so that parents can relax knowing they are in
a safe pair of hands. To help with this, we have put a few guidelines in place:
- Do book a settling in session – where you stay with your child so the first time you leave them, they are familiar with the team and environment.
- Do stay in the Club – we ask that when your children are in the Creche you remain in the Club at all times.
- Do arrive at your session on time and please pick up on time too – and please only arrive 5 minutes before your booked time.
- Do bring nappies and wipes – we don’t stock nappies of all sizes, so please do bring them with you along with wipes. A change of clothes in case of accidents is handy too.
- Do bring lunch or snacks – if your child would normally eat during the time they are in the Creche please bring food with you.
- Don’t enter the Creche with muddy shoes we do have lots of babies & children crawling around so we want to keep the floor lovely and clean.
- Do bring your child in with a clean nappy – we know it’s not always possible but please do try and bring your child in, in a clean comfortable state.
- Don’t bring your child in if they are ill – as parents we all know illness amongst little ones spreads very quickly so if you child is ill please don’t bring them in.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about the creche, would like further information please or would like to book a tour and meet the team, please speak to the Reception team or email email@example.com