Self Employed Tennis Coach
We are currently seeking a self–employed licensed level 3 or above tennis coach to support our in-house tennis programme. We run a number of group coaching sessions every week for adults and juniors, as well as offering private coaching.
The role will involve:
- Delivering sessions on our Junior and Adult program
- Up to 12 hours on the club program
- An opportunity to develop a 1:1 lesson base on top of club program.
- Playing for the league teams
- Supporting the other coaches in our tennis coaching team.
- Ensuring safe practices and health & safety rules are followed at all times.
The successful candidate must hold a minimum level 3, hold a coaching license with up-to-date DBS and Safeguarding and be able to play to a county standard. In addition, you should be able to demonstrate/provide:
- The ability to run sessions that are great fun and make our members (of any age) want to come back for more.
- A passion for developing and encouraging talent.
- Availability to run sessions after school
- You must be available weekends.
- Run or join in with junior and adult fun tournaments
- A cheerful, enthusiastic and motivating approach.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Looking for a career venue to build a coaching business
Salary & Benefits:
Our self-employed coaches benefit from a number of programmed coaching hours per week. Coaches can also take on private clients at a rate per hour approved by Club Towers.
Expected hours are likely to be Monday & Thursday evenings and Saturday morning with additional adult weekly session(s) – up to 12 hours on the club program in total.
You are also encouraged to take on self-employed 1:1 clients at a relevant hourly rate that is conducive to experience and level. You will be able coach for 50% more than your club hours coached, so 15 hours if you are delivering 10 club program hours.
You will also benefit from use of the facilities as a valued member of our team and on the days you are at the club.
Club Towers is a premium health & racquets club located in Bedford, offering our members a wide range of excellent facilities including a high-class gym, three studios, tennis, squash, treatment rooms, swimming pool and spa. Since opening in 2017, we have been highly successful, building a large membership base, and now operating a waiting list for new members.
Our members expect high levels of customer service from our staff team and hence we look to recruit people who are capable of interacting positively with our members to ensure they are well looked after.
How to Apply
To apply please send in your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.BACK TO CAREERS