Sales & Retention Team Member
We are currently looking to recruit a full time Sales & Retention team member, working 40 hours a week over a shift pattern, including weekends.
Shifts could cover any hours throughout our full opening times of 6am – 10pm, and will include some Duty Manager shifts on a weekly rota basis.
Reporting to the Sales & Retention Manager, this role will have several key elements, such as:
- Action our Club email inbox.
- Action amendment requests from our Members.
- Assist on our feedback and complaints process.
- Touring and signing up new members.
- Take a lead role in our new member journey, including welcome calls & member meetings.
- Carry out Duty Manager shifts, when required.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of handling feedback and dealing with member feedback.
- Experience of responding to members in an efficient and professional manner.
- A positive Can-Do attitude and approach to member issues.
- Good interpersonal and people skills.
- A good level of written English.
- Efficient & professional working approach.
- IT literate.
- Understand Club Management systems or have an ability to learn a new system.
The following skills or attributes would also be desired, but not necessary:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Leisure Industry, in a similar role.
- Experience in Excel.
- Be able to manage time well, experience of meeting deadlines and working under pressure.
- First aid and Pool Responder qualifications.
Club Towers is a premium health & racquets club located in Bedford, offering our members a wide range of excellent facilities including a high-class gym, three studios, tennis, squash, treatment rooms, swimming pool and spa. Since opening in 2017, we have been highly successful, building a large membership base, and reached capacity in 2019.
Our members expect high levels of customer service from our staff team and hence we look to recruit people who can interact positively with our members to ensure they are well looked after.
How to Apply
Please send in your c.v. to email@example.com, together with a covering email stating why you are applying for this position, and what attributes you think you would bring to the Role and the Club.
Closing Date 7th February 2021.BACK TO CAREERS