Creche Team Member
We are currently looking to recruit a part-time Creche team member. Initially the role will not have any fixed hours but will require the candidate to be flexible and be available for occasional weekday sickness and holiday cover. The role has the potential to develop into having permanent hours in the future and may involve weekend work at this point.
Reporting to the Creche Manager, this role will have a number of key elements, such as:
- Keeping up to date with training and current legislation
- Delivering a first class, safe and enjoyable experience for our members’ children
- Maintaining high levels of customer care at all times, with excellent communication to our members
- Helping to manager the booking process
- Contribute to the overall member experience, helping to promote the club’s ethos
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A level 2 qualification in childcare
- Experience of working with children aged 3 months – 5 years in a successful creche or similar facility
- The ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team
- The ability to provide a safe and stimulating environment for children and plan fun and age appropriate activities
- A thorough understanding of safeguarding children, and evidence of appropriate safeguarding training and/ or qualifications
- A qualification in paediatric first aid
- A professional approach to interacting with parents and work colleagues
- A professional and healthy image
The successful candidate will also be subject to an enhanced DBS check, and must provide two employment references.
Salary and Benefits
We invest in our staff team, offering regular training, the opportunity to improve key skills and to contribute to the development of each department.
The position will pay an equivalent 40-hour/week pro-rata salary of £18,554. We also operate a bonus scheme for all of our staff and operate a contributory pension scheme. Holidays are initially 30 days (pro rata, including bank holidays), rising with length of service. Discounted Club membership is included with this position, and discounted membership for family (after probation period).
How to Apply
Please send in your c.v. to email@example.com, together with a covering email stating why you are applying for this position, and what attributes you think you would bring to the Role and the Club.
Closing Date 1st November 2020.BACK TO CAREERS