Creche Assistant Vacancy
We are currently looking to recruit a Creche Assistant working on a variable zero hour contract, including Saturdays. The role will initially be to cover maternity leave, where typically 12 hours a week will be required, thereafter on an ad hoc basis.
Reporting to the Creche Manager, this role will have a number of key elements, such as:
- Keeping up to date with training and current legislation.
- Delivering a first class, safe and enjoyable experience for our members’ children
- Maintaining high levels of customer care at all times, with excellent communication to our members
- Helping to manage the booking process
- Contribute to the overall member experience, helping to promote the club’s ethos
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Experience of working with children aged 3 months – 6 years in a successful creche or similar facility
- The ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team
- The ability to provide a safe, stimulating environment for children with fun age-appropriate activities
- A professional approach to interacting with parents and work colleagues
- A professional and healthy image
- A thorough understanding of safeguarding children
The successful candidate will also be subject to an enhanced DBS check, and must provide two employment references.
Club Towers is a premium health & racquets Club located in Bedford, offering our members a wide range of excellent facilities including a high-class gym, three studios, tennis, squash, treatment rooms, swimming pool and spa. Since opening in 2017, we have been highly successful, building a large membership base, and now operating a waiting list for new members.
Our members expect high levels of customer service from our staff team and hence we look to recruit people who are capable of interacting positively with our members to ensure they are well looked after.
Salary & benefits
We invest in our staff team, offering regular training, the opportunity to improve key skills and to contribute to the development of each department.
The rate of pay is £11.25 per hour. We also operate a bonus scheme for all of our staff and operate a contributory pension scheme. Holidays are initially 30 days (pro rata, including bank holidays), rising with length of service. 50% discounted membership is included with this position, and discounted membership for family (after probation period).
To apply, please send your C.V. to [email protected] with a covering letter stating why you are applying and what you feel you would bring to the club and the role.
Closing date: 15 March 2024BACK TO CAREERS